Wednesday, April 25, 2012

604: "The World Is Your Oyster"

THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER: http://www.english-for-students.com/The-World.html



My friend shared with me these really awesome videos from EF that will make anyone want to go abroad
Check out this really nice video that makes this city look super cool... minus the studying! (I guess they do go to the library...) Their marketing department must be really good. Travel time.


And after you're done with English.... maybe español, 中文 or français?




 
Live the Language!



2 comments:

  1. That´s amazing!! =D
    I´ll never forget Vancouver!
    Now I wanna go to Barcelona!!
    My ex-co-worker studies there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you Julia! Yeah I really love Barcelona, I wanna go back to when I get the chance!

    ReplyDelete