Thursday, May 3, 2012

INT B: Everyday English- Traveling around

AH3 p. 41 Matching- Match a line (1-9) to a response (a-i)

1. Do you think it'll be a rough crossing?
2. Excuse me, I think those seats facing the front are ours.
3. We're going to Market Street. Could you tell us when it's our stop?
4. Can you take us to the airport?
5.Can I take these bags on with me?
6. Here you go. Keep the Change.
7. Excuse me, are we landing on time?
8. No, no! He said turn left at the light, not right!
9. Which line goes to Yankee Stadium?

a. Look! You drive and I'll navigate from now on!
b. Sure. Hop in!
c. I'm sorry. Only one carry-on item per passenger.
d. Oh I'm sorry. We didn't know they were reserved.
e. Yes. We're beginning our descent soon.
f. Well, the forecast is good, so it should be pretty smooth.
g. Just sit up front and I'll call it out.
h. Go downstairs and follow the signs for the number 4 train going uptown.
i. Thank you, sir. Can I help you with those bags?

3 comments:

  1. HI Vincent!! Could you please send me the answers? I wanna check my matchs!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here:

    1. f
    2. d
    3. g
    4. b
    5. c
    6. i
    7. e
    8. a
    9. h

    ReplyDelete