Thursday, May 3, 2012

INT D: Answers to Future Time Clauses Exercises

#4- Editing

Graduation is next month! I need to make some plans now because when exams will start, I won't have any free time. What am I going to do when I will finish school? My roommate is going to take a vacation before she will looks for a job. I can't do that because I need to earn some money soon. I think that after I will graduate, I am going to take a word processing class. As soon as I learn word processing, I will look for a job as a bilingual office assistant. It's hard to full full-time jobs, though. Part-time jobs are easier to find. Maybe I'll take a part-time job after I find a good full-time one. Or maybe I'll take a workshop in making decisions before I do anything!
  
Exercise 4 p.55-56 (Both will and be going to are possible when a future tense is necessary, with little or no difference in meaning)

2. eat, I'll probably take
3. get, I'll call
4. watch, I'm going to write
5. I'll wait, comes
6. stops, I'm going to walk
7. graduate, intend, will go, get
8.I'm going to listen, sleep
9. will you stay, plan, hope, will you do, leave, I'll return, get, I'll be, return, get

No comments:

Post a Comment