Sunday, May 6, 2012

INT D: Test Answers

Please go over your test, correct your mistakes and check your answers below:

A. 1. making a big mistake
2. make plans
3. to do time
4. make a phone call
5. make much money
6. do coffee
7. to do so many chores
8. make up my mind
9. Making a reservation
10. doing business

C. 1. to look over your notes
2. to look ahead
3. to double check
4. to look forward to
5. to look up to
6. to look it up
7. to get a raise
8. to turn
9. to amount to something
10. to be glued to the TV

D. 1. will
2. be going to
3. present continuous
4. present simple

E. 1. I'm going to
2. I'll
3. I'm going to
4. I'll
5. I'm going to

G. 1.Vera is going to fly to Brazil after she finishes her summer job.
2. As soon as Vera saves enough money from her summer job, she's going to buy a plane ticket.
3. Before Vera goes home, she's going to buy presents for her family.
4. When Vera arrives at the airport, her father will be there to pick her up.
5. As soon as Vera and her father get home, they will immediately have dinner.
6. Vera's brother will wash the dishes while her sister dries them.


Please let me know if you have any questions

No comments:

Post a Comment