Saturday, July 28, 2012

UppInt A: Future Time Clauses Answers

1-Discover the grammar
1.b
2.a
3.b
4.a
5.b
6.b
7.b
8.b
9.b
10.b

3-What's next?
2. They're going to move to a larger apartment as soon as Jeff get a raise.
3. After they move to a larger apartment, they're going to have a baby.
4. Sandy will get a part-time job after they have they have their first child.
5. When their child is two, Sandy will go back to work full-time.
6. Sandy will work full-time while Jeff goes to school./
Jess will go to school while Sandy works full-time.
7. Jeff will find another job when he graduates

4-Editing
Graduation is next month! I need to make some plans now because when exams start, I won't have any free time. What am I going to do when I finish school? My roommate is going to take a vacation before she looks for a job. I can't do that because I need to earn some money soon. I think that after I graduate, I am going to take a word processing class. As soon as I learn word processing, I will look for a job as a bilingual office assistant. It's hard to find full-time jobs, though. Part-time jobs are easier to find. Maybe I'll take a part-time job after I find a good full-time one. Or maybe I'll take a workshop in making decisions before I do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment