Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bus. Eng: Expressing Complaints/Dissatisfaction

It irritates/frustrates/annoys/bothers/bugs me
It drives me crazy/drives me up the wall
It ticks me off*/pisses me off*

I hate/can't stand/can't tolerate/can't put up with s.t./s.o

It is annoying/irritating/frustrating

I am/feel annoyed/irritated/frustrated/fed-up/pissed off*

I am fed up with/sick and tired of/ sick of/ tired of  s.t./s.o

 Destiny's Child- Bug A Boo
                                         "You buggin'what? You buggin'who? You buggin' me!"


3 comments:

  1. it's just the name of this popular song from Destiny's Child.. basically they are talking about a boyfriend being very annoying and bugging them.. thus being a "bug-a-boo". We listened to this last Friday as the conclusion of "complaining" week after discussing ways to express dissatisfaction/annoyance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! and sorry for my absence....

    ReplyDelete