Thursday, June 28, 2012

INT C/D: Lesson B- Taking Stock p. 64/65-- Answers

Grammar 1
1. had studied
3. played
4. wouldn't have split
5. could take

Grammar 2
2. I wish had worn my raincoat.
   If only I had worn my raincoat.
   I regret not wearing my raincoat.
3. I wish I had watched the weather report.
   If only I had watched the weather report.
   I regret not watching the weather report.
4. I wish I could find a taxi.
   If only I could find a taxi.
5. I wish I hadn't forgotten my umbrella.
   If only I hadn't forgotten my umbrella.

Vocabulary 3
2. discreet 
3. tolerance
4. respect
5. compassionate
6. resilient
8. selfish


Grammar 4
These are only possible answers. Other answers may be possible. 
 
1. Tim wishes he hadn't put his wallet down.
2. Laura wishes she were on the flight.
    Laura wishes she had left the house earlier.
3. Charles wishes he passed the test.
     Charles wishes he hadn't gone to the movies.
4. Maxine wishes she were in school now.
   Maxine wishes she hadn't quit school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment